Skilled Nursing Home Health Care
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health Care programs are designed to teach clients and their families to manage their health care needs at home – which can ease the transition from hospital to home, prevent re-hospitalization or provide a short term alternative to a nursing home stay.
Home Health Care professionals, working together with clients and their families, develop comprehensive programs that promote the highest possible level of independence and knowledge regarding self-care.
Home Healthcare Services are ordered by the family physician and coordinated with the client’s family and any specialists involved in the required care.
Who are Home Care Professionals and what do they do?
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
After a comprehensive assessment, our nurses provide disease management and medication education, and perform care prescribed by the physician.
- Certified Home Health Aides
Provide personal care and grooming, and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists
Provide physical rehabilitation and daily living activity retraining.
- Medical Social Workers
Coordinate discharge planning and assist with needs including community resource referrals and chronic illness adjustment.
Why Choose Generations Alliance Homecare?
- Quality Personnel: We are committed to employing only the best – the most qualified and competent personnel in the field.
- Quality Services: We are devoted to providing the highest level of excellence – safe and cost-effective services that exceed expectations and professional standards.
- Quality Assurance: We are dedicated to continuous quality improvement – responsive to the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
Generations Alliance Homecare provides services to homebound residents in the Metropolitan Detroit area, including:
- Macomb County
- Oakland County
- Wayne County
We accept most major Insurance companies plus Medicare and Medicaid.
We are on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer your questions and accept new referrals. When you or a loved one needs help, call Generations at 877-264-3557.