Senior In-Home Attendant Care
Yes, we can provide all of the home care needs you desire, for yourself or your loved ones. In a residential home, or in a senior independent living apartment building!
In America today there are an estimated 34 million elderly people. According to Census Bureau projection, by the year 2020 that number should increase to 54 million and by 2050, to almost 82 million. Elderly Americans could represent one in every five people in fewer than three decades.
It has now become common knowledge that remaining in the family home, or living on their own, is the most healthful and least expensive alternatives for elder care. Generations Home Care has been professionally and lovingly attending to the non-medical needs of its clients since 1992.
We provide all services ranging from 2 hours per day and up to 24 per day, including:
- Patient Care Technicians
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- All personal care, including bathing, showering, toileting, meals, etc.
- Wound prevention and care, medication reminders
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Monitoring
- Wake-up and Tuck-in Service
- Assistance with errands, shopping or doctor visits.
- Respite care for families.